- Product Information
- Questions and Answers
- Test, troubleshooting and documentation on installed charging point/ charging station
- Easy to use with app via Bluetooth
- Documentation for final inspection is sent directly to e-mail via the app
- Supports external testing via banana plugs
- Saves time and makes every day life more efficient
MicroCheck is used for functional testing, troubleshooting and documentation of Mode 3 Type 2 charging stations for electric vehicles. MicroCheck can simulate charging, test set current value, locking contact and voltage through contactor. Reading and activating the functions is done on the integrated screen of tester or via the app. It is also possible to switch between vehicle status A, B and C, and reads real-time data from the charging station. The tester functions both on Type 2 outlets/ contacts and charging stations with fixed charging cables with a Type 2 plug.
With the MicroCheck app, you can quickly and easily document the correct assembly and function on the charging station with the rapport function and send finished documentation via e-mail directly from the app. Through the test
General Safety Regulations:
- Always use the protection cap when the device is not in use.
- Do not expose the unit to water.
- Handle the unit carefully and protect it against heat, oil, and sharp corners.
- The unit should be used together with CE- approved charging stations with Type 2- contacts or fixed charging cables.
- Important! Insulation should not be tested through the tester or charging station.
According to regulations on electrical equipment §21, we are obliged to inform our customers that all electrical equipment intended to be part of a fixed electrical installation can only be installed by an authorized and registered installation company installasjonsvirksomhet.
|Maximum Cross-section Terminal||4mm² test chords
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +40°C
|Material||ABS, thermoplastic UL94
|Power Source||5V / 500mA - Micro USB
|APP||iOS and Android|
|APP Connection||Blue tooth|
|Test Connection||IEC62196-2 (type 2 plug) / VDE-AR-E2623-2-2
|Standards and Approval||CE|
Questions and Anwers
We are proud of our products and it is important for us that you, as a customer, are satisfied. That's why we give you a 2 year warranty on the vast majority of our products- with the exception of consumer goods. Look for the warranty logo to see what applies to this particular product. Our warranty means that this product should function as expected through it's entire warranty time. (In addition to your rights under the Consumer Goods Act). Read more about this warranty in our purchase conditions kjøpsbetingelser.