- Product Information
- Technical Descriptions
- Questions and Answers
- New ground-breaking construction of transformer, providing higher efficiency
- Low switch-on current which can be secured with a rated current
- Little power loss, reducing overall expenses
- Makes a brand new power grid without any earth faults or similar
Noratel's new ground-breaking low loss transformer is manufactured in Norway. Precisely constructed with carefully selected materials, this ensures a highly efficient transformer construction. It combines both low current losses and low inrush current without the use of external components. It easily connects to the rated current and starts with a standard fuse with Type C characteristics without the need for a secondary fuse.
Noratel's isolation transformer is a solution for charging on the Norwegian IT network for Renault ZOE owners or when you have accesss to 230V/3-phase. The transformer creates a new local stable power grid which is done by connecting one output together with protective ground which will act as a neutral conductor. This way, you can connect a charging station or a regular socket and charge your Renault ZOE. With such a galvanic separation, you can connect any charging cable to charge with.
The advantages of Noratel low-loss transformer are:
- Less power loss
- Reduced electricity expenses
- Less heat emitted
- Extremely low inrush current
- Secured with rated current
- Maximum utilization of existing electricity rates
- Better balancing of the power grid
- Reduced installation costs-thinner cables and smaller fuses
- 100% transformer construction
- No electrical components
- Galvanic separation- eliminates ground faults
- Long lifetime
- Flexible solution
- Location-friendly- can be hung on the wall
- No need for secondary protection- the primary protection is the overload protection
Noratel's low-loss transformer is delivered as standard in IP20 enclosure and the following sizes:
Contact us if you want a higher degree of protection (IP) on a transformer for use outdoors or if you need a larger transformer.
This is a made-to-order item that is normally delivered within 1-2 weeks.
||700 (H) x 610 (W) x 171 (D) mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 40°C|
|Transformer Type||Toroidal (quiet and light weight)|
||Max 95%, non-condensing|
Questions and Answers
Installation and Users Manual
We are proud of our products and it is important for us that you, as a customer, are satisfied. That's why we give you a 2 year warranty on the vast majority of our products- with the exception of consumer goods. Look for the warranty logo to see what applies to this particular product. Our warranty means that this product should function as expected through it's entire warranty time. (In addition to your rights under the Consumer Goods Act). Read more about this warranty in our purchase conditions kjøpsbetingelser.