- Product Information
- Technical Descriptions
- Questions and Answers
- Universal charging cable which can be used in sockets, industrial sockets and type 2 contact (on charging stations)
- Replaces type 2 to type2 charging cable- the perfect charging cable for traveling
- Adjustable charging cable between 10A/13A/16A/23A/32A with type 2 plug
- 7,5 meter quality cable from Germany HELUKABEL
- Extremely small control box- low weight
- Highest Security - built-in earth fault breaker and DC-filter 6mA
SPARK UNIVERSAL is the ultimate charging cable for electrical vehicles. Whether it is an electric car, hybrid car or a motorcycle. It replaces all charging cables while giving you the possibility to charge from almost all contacts. SPARK Universal delivers 8 adapters with the following plugs.
|Plug to (wall)/contact||Maximum charging effect||Plug to vehicle|
|CEE 7/4 — 10A 1-fase schuko plug/ household plug||2,3 kW||Type 2|
|216-6 — 16A 1-phase blue industrial plug (3-pins)||3,6 kW||Type 2
|316-9 — 16A 3-phase blue industrial plug (4-pins)||3,6 kW||Type 2|
|416-6 — 16A 3-phase red industrial plug (5-pins)||11 kW||Type 2|
|232-6 — 32A 1-phase blue industrial plug (3-pins)||7 kW||Type 2|
|332-9 — 32A 3-phase blue industrial plug (4-pins)||7 kW||Type 2|
|432-6 — 32A 3-phase red industrial plug (5-pins)||22 kW||Type 2|
|IEC 62196 — 32A 3-phase type 2 plug (7-pins)||22 kW||Type 2|
Each adapter is coded so that the electronics do not allow charging with more than what the device allows. Quick connection makes it easy to switch adapters. The charging cable is 7.5 meters and has an extremely small control box which makes it easy to use. The charging cable has full DC- protection via the DC- filter of 6mA which means that it can be safely connected to all dedicated current courses. The electronics control (EVSE) performs a self-diagnosis when it is connected to the main line and will display an error code by flashing an LED light. The self- diagnosis includes:
- Continuous monitoring of the cables between the power grid and EVSE
- Continuous monitoring of the cables between EVSE and the vehicle
- Continuous monitoring for earth fault and the voltage.
- In the event of an overvoltage or detection of an earth fault, the vehicle will be disconnected within 40ms.
- Earth fault breaker type A m/ DC-filter 6mA
- Continuous monitoring of connection elements
- Integrated protection against overheating
The charging cable is constructed in accordance with IEC 62196 and IEC 61851-1 and fulfills all security requirements.
Adjusting of Current Strength
SPARK UNIVERSAL can adjust the amperage between levels 10A/13A/16A/23A/32A or up to the maximum level that the adapter is coded for. This is easily done through a button/switch that shows the set current strength. It is useful for cars that do not have this option via the car.
|Cable Length||7,5 meter|
|Number of Phases
||1 / 3|
||Adjustable between 10A/13A/16A/23A/32A|
|Operating Voltage||230V / 400V|
|Power Consumption||0,35W standby|
CEE 7/4 — 10A 1-phase schuko plug/ household plug
||Type 2 (IEC 62196)|
|Earth Fault Protection||Type A m/ DC-filter 6mA - DC-RCM - protection acc. NEK400:2014|
|Measurements of Control Unit
||5cm x 8cm x19cm (HxWxL)|
||-30°C to 50°C|
|Protection Class||IP65 on the control box and IP44 connected to the car|
||IEC 62196, IEC 61851-1, CE, EMV, RoHS|
Questions and Answers
Is there a user manual for this product?
Below is a link providing a users manual in Norwegian.
Bruksanvisning - SPARK Universal
We are proud of our products and it is important for us that you, as a customer, are satisfied. That's why we give you a 2 year warranty on the vast majority of our products- with the exception of consumer goods. Look for the warranty logo to see what applies to this particular product. Our warranty means that this product should function as expected through it's entire warranty time. (In addition to your rights under the Consumer Goods Act). Read more about this warranty in our purchase conditions kjøpsbetingelser.