- Technical description
- Questions and answers
- Ventilation cover for Tesla Model Y
- Prevents objects from entering the ventilation pipe under the driver and passenger seat
- Simple assembly
- Sold as a pair (2 pcs per pack)
Under both the driver's and passenger's seats in the Tesla Model Y, there is an open ventilation outlet that blows air from behind to those sitting behind. Tired of stones, small objects and other dirt getting into the ventilation pipe under the seat? Install these covers and you will get rid of this and you will still get air.
- Move both front seats all the way forward
- Make sure the openings are clean and nothing else is blocking the opening
- Remove the foil from the double-sided tape and attach it to the substrate, starting from one side towards the other
Fits all Model Y - the exception is the Model Y from Berlin with rear wheel drive (RWD).
|| ABS Plastic
Questions and answers
We are proud of our products and it is important to us that you as a customer are satisfied. That's why we give a 2-year guarantee on the vast majority of our products, with the exception of consumables. Look for the warranty logo to see what applies to this particular product. Our guarantee means that the item must work as expected throughout the guarantee period (this is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Goods Act). Read more about the guarantee in our purchase conditions .